Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Plans

I should be shopping, or making Christmas cookies, or candy.
But instead we will travel the 80 miles from our home to attend
an all day basketball tournament for daughter #1.


Since the school the girls attend is so small the athletic teams are split into varisty and junior varisty teams. The varisty team is the top players for grades 6-8, and the jv team is the remainder of players for grades 6-8.

Since daughter # 1 is a 8th grader she gets plenty of play time for both the jv and varisty. She may not score alot of points, but she is a good team player.



She is always encouraging the other players and keeps everyone pumped up for the game.

Most of all she loves hanging out with her friends.


Go Crusaders!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like my weekend plans Katie! Jamal has a wrestling tournament tomorrow just north of here. My annual cookie exchange party is also tomorrow, but I don't know if I will even be in attendance at my own party! It just depends on when his matches are throughout the day. Thank goodness for great freinds! Have fun this weekend! At least it's not below zero anymore!