Saturday, December 20, 2008

Demotivational Posters

It's my boss' fault.

She turned me on to the despair.com site.
Demotivational posters are my favorite.


This week she sent me another one that she had received from her brother.


He wouldn't tell her where he found it though.
It kind of sounds like he is evil like me.

She ended her message with a note to let her know if I found the source.
That remotely sounded like a challenge,
so I began surfing and of course I struck pay dirt.


My boss recently got back from China.  

How do you think she'll like this one?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Sister Two and Sister Three --- do you remember how many times we heard the phrase "you made the mess, you clean it up" when we were growing up?

This one's for you mom.

 

And here we thought that Chip was a bad ass guard dog!

  
I really hope that was photoshopped.

This is more like our critters.


For those who have ever pondered exisentialism ---
Was there ever any question?

Our dogs would agree with this one.


I think this photo was taken at our house.

Hmmm .... cats and water.
 

Boy, isn't this the truth?!

How to succeed in everything you do --

Another good one.

Now to showcase my sick sense of humor ---
 
Bet you don't eat kiwi for awhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last one definitely gross but funny, too.

Anonymous said...

For heaven's sake, what is the &)(&#^^*&^ website for these things?! You're as bad as my brother !!

Karen

Anonymous said...

I love the Kiwi mouse! LOL I actually have the 'retard' one at work! ;-)