Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Bill Watterson obviously channeled me for this cartoon!

Several years ago I resolved to quit making resolutions.

I had been pretty successful at keeping this one
until I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease and then ...


I still need to do better with the lifestyle changes
and I really am going to try, but I have decided that I have really missed writing the blog so I am going to try to begin writing more regularly again.

It's a great outlet and I do enjoy it, but  tend to have trouble coming up with ideas.  My kids complain about the same exact thing and I tell them to suck it up and to look at their idea book.

Now I'm going to take my own advice.
I just need one of those darned idea books!

All ideas for topics and stories are welcome.
If you don't make suggestions, then you can't complain when you're bored!

No comments: