Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Charlotte's Plate and a Preview of Tomorrow





Yup, I think Charlotte will definitely like it
and I think that is where it belongs!



But tomorrow's is even better ..... 

the clue read:  My favorite text from you.



Last year ... or maybe it was the year before that ...
or perhaps even the year before that ....
(time flies after you pass 40)


I received a text from Sister Two that read:
I'm in Bingo Hell!



So this gift was only fitting  .... 


Do you suppose this is what Sister Two
will look like in another 40 years?! 



2 comments:

SisterTwo said...

Dani thinks the Bingo lady needs a better support bra. She was suprised to learn that is what happens when you get older. I see plastic surgery in her future.

SisterTwo said...

It would be better playing bingo, instead of working the bingo counter.