Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Quick Recipe

Okay I don't have a written recipe for this.
This is called,
Katie is lazy
She wants cookies
Do I have all the ingredients for them?
Why yes I do.
I use a package of pre made cookie dough.
(I like chocolate chip, but they are your cookies .... go wild)
Pre chopped pecan pieces.
Caramel ice cream topping.
I know, I know all processed foods!
Oh the horror of it!




Spread the room temperature cookie dough
in a jelly roll or cookie bar pan.




Sprinkle the chopped pecans.

Since there is no recipe.
Add as many as you want!




Next drizzle the caramel over the top.



Bake in a 350 degree oven for about twenty minutes
or until golden brown

Once done, drizzle again with caramel topping
or chocolate topping.

Let cool.
Cut, Serve, Eat .... Be Happy!

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

This recipe HAS to go into Alyssa's recipe file of "semi" homemade. They look mighty fine!!!