Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spain

I've been meaning to post some pictures of my cute hubby's Spain Trip but I kept procrastinating because I don't know what these places are called. So I'll just ad lib the captions.



Here's Andrew by the ocean. He said that the weather was pretty nice but he didn't want to try going in the water because there were too many raw-sewage-looking items floating near the shore.




I don't know what this is, but I do remember Andrew said it was one of his favorite spots and he wants to take us there if we ever go together.


We have this thing for farmer's markets and flower stands.



Here are some mad-scientist-looking beakers at one of the fish farms Andrew visited.




Here's a famous church somewhere in Spain.



A happy little crucifix near the side of the road.




And last but not least, a random picture of Anderson that I downloaded before I decided to show you Spain pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Will have to add Spain to my list of places to visit.