On the fourth we gathered at Katie's place for a feast. After consuming massive amounts of food, we watched the movie, The Bucket List. Okay, I admit it .... I slept through the movie while everybody else watched it, but I'd already seen it so I didn't feel too badly.
Nicki had always kept a list of 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die. At one point I had sketched out a list, but somehow it ended up being a to-do list. Nicki has done lots of interesting things because of her list. Once she does something she crosses it off and then adds something else. I'm not sure that will ensure her immortality.
So let's have it, what are the top ten things on everyone's bucket list?
Here's my list (in no particular order):
1. Visit Washington D.C. during the time in which the cherry blossoms are blooming.
2. Learn how to play the sax.
3. Lure bats to my acreage and set up an infra-red webcam in their house.
4. Organize my house. (You can quit laughing now.)
5. Visit all 50 states.
6. Learn how to use Photo Shop and make a collage of all the animals I've ever had.
(Do I have a wall large enough to hang such a thing?!)
7. Establish a wildflower field in the pasture between my house and the creek.
8. Successfully grow raspberries.
9. Catalog and level my collection of children's books ..... I only have about 3,500 to go!
10. Go to a taping of the Oprah show.