Monday, November 17, 2008

Carl

Last night I was giving a co-worker a ride home from work and I missed the turn for her apartment. We were waiting at the red light to make a left turn when another car hit a man walking across the street. We stayed with him and held his hand until the ambulance came. His name was Carl. He was just saying that his feet hurt, then somebody walking by stepped on his foot a minute later. I tried calling the hospitals to see what happened to him, to see whether or not he made it, but they couldn't tell me anything because I didn't know his last name. I've been trying to google around to see if there was any info about him in the news, but I haven't been able to find anything out. I hope he is OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awful for you to have to witness that! But how lucky for Carl that you guys were there to sit with him while he waited for the ambulance. Did the other driver stop?