Friday, November 14, 2008

Flashback Friday

This week's Flashback Friday topic was a no-brainer.  Which is good, because my brain is fried this week.  You have no idea how happy I am that it is Friday!

November 11 holds significance for our family.  Besides being Armistice Day, a new generation decided that would be a good day for a wedding.

Grandma Hall and Grandad Pipe started the string.




I think that this is their 50th anniversary, so the date must have worked for them.

Grandma Lou and Grandad Jiggs followed suit.


And once again, the date worked for them.  Here is their 50th wedding anniversary.
I even honored the occasion with a dress.  Black, no less.

Mom and Dad chose the 11th of November to exchange their nuptials.

Dad died before they could make it to their 50th.

Jen and Mark were married on the 11th as well.
I wore a dress to that celebration too, but that horse has been beat to death.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories!!!