Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Giving thanks

Now that the election is over, and the phone calls have stopped. We need to get on with being "America" and step up and get our act toghether.

One way is to go over and read one of my favorite blogs, she has been posting some great stuff this week. After you read it you will know what I mean.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/

I will be making some changes at home and will be looking at my faith a little harder.

I'm so thankful we live in this great nation
that I have a nice, warm home to go to
my family
a healthy family
both of my children are getting a great education
a place for my family to worship
jobs for us to go to
a car that runs (most days)......

Now you add to this list and we will see what else we can be thankful for.

No comments: