Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Refinished Floor

 
Here is a picture of Mom's kitchen floor.
Karen spent many, many hours sanding and applying stain and varnish.
It turned out great and she wanted Aunt Sue to see it.


Of course this picture has been sitting
in my camera for the past 8 weeks ....

When I was a teenager, one of my aunts gave me a t-shirt 
that read "Better Late Than Never". 


Do you suppose she knew something even back then?!

By the way, Sister Three, I promise to send the kids' 
Christmas gifts in time for Easter!

4 comments:

Nicki Orser: said...

WOOOOOWWW! That looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I agree - that is one good looking floor! I want one now.

SisterTwo said...

Wish my flooring looked this good.

Anonymous said...

This looks great!! Can't wait for mine to look similar!!