Friday, May 1, 2009

funny break

Received this funny email this afternoon from our mom.
I loved the pictures, but thought they needed captions.
So here it goes.
Maybe you can come up with better ones.
Yippee.... it's May Day!


Look out Ethel.....



(don't you just love the look on the fish's face?)


Would you like some wine with that?


Tastes just like chicken.





Sea Gulls rule???





That's my piece of cat food and you can't catch me.



I thought I saw a puddy cat
(Yikes!)

I would like to get off on 31st street.







I told you not to jump off the cliff..... just because
your friends did, doesn't mean you need to!





Thank goodness it's Friday!

What the Heck ?

(does anyone know what the heck these animals are????)





Don't even ask.




What came first.
The chicken
or the
egg?
or the _ _ _ _ ?
Yoga has paid off.





What cha' looking at?

1 comment:

MOM said...

Hooray! Hooray!
It's the first of May,
Outdoor loving
Starts today!!

Learned this from your favorite aunt.