Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MIA

Sister One seems to be Missing In Action.


Somehow, the end of the year is threatening to swallow her up.

Between finishing up grading projects (why we left one until Monday is beyone me!), figuring report cards and printing them, filling out cumulative cards, testing, and end of the year reports, Vicki and I have been swamped and up to our eyeballs in alligators.

 
Perhaps we need this:

Naw, we'd just have to pack that darn book with our 8,500 other ones!
We have to be packed and ready to move on the 25th.
We have spent three or four hours every day 
packing and sorting and tossing.
I think there has probably been some swearing as well:
"Who the hell bought all these damn books?!"
We're making great progress though and we are looking forward to next Thursday!

Probably more so than the students.


 I'll be back at that time ..... I have some great "learning how to eat mice", "ticks in the ears", and "The Water is Here!" pictures to share.  Two out of three ain't bad!


See you in a week ---- I promise.

No comments: