Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary to the Three Sisters!

it's hard to believe that a year has already elapsed since we began our journey into blogging.

It all started when I wanted to share my Niece's Day Out last year.


Since then we have written over 200 posts!

I have discovered how talented my two sisters are
and I eagerly look forward to each of their posts.


I have enjoyed Sister Two's down to earth cooking tips.
Her rendition of the Best Fruit Pie Ever was very informative.

Of course, I'm still waiting for the green bean casserole recipe to show up!

I have learned a great deal about modern farming.


It has also been a nice way to watch the Californians
grow up since I don't get to see them as often as I would like.




Isabella just turned the big 0-4.

We have also witnessed Anderson's possible future career path.

My only complaint is that Sister Three is too busy to write more often!

We have chronicled important family events such as the county fair and mom's birthday. We have reminisced about family members. Sister One is forever trying to channel Grandma Hall.

It seems like every time Sister One braves up and leaves the farmstead,
she writes about her exploits. You'd think she was a social isolate or something!


We've talked about family, gardens, quilting, school, kids, storms, wildlife and pets.
You get a glimpse of three very different rural experiences.

We hope that you are enjoying this journey as much as we are.

No comments: